DNS Changer is the easiest way to change your DNS and test the speed of DNS servers. Works without root and works for both WiFi and Mobile Network Data Connection.
The DNS Changer change’s your device’s DNS address, not affecting your connection speed in any way. So, it is faster than a regular VPN. Install DNS Changer for Android and try it yourself!
Why to change DNS?
• Explore freely on your favorite sites & apps
• Browse privately
• Stay secure on public Wi-Fi
• Enjoy the best net browsing performance
• Better online gaming experience
• Easy one tap to connect – no registration, login or password required
How does it improve my internet connection?
If you have a high-speed Internet connection but notice that your web browsing speed isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, then your problem may lie in the DNS. By optimizing your device's DNS records, you can find the fastest routes for your data packets to take when traveling the Internet. It won’t boost to your download/upload speed, but in some cases it can result in quite a noticeable improvement in web browsing time.
At times, you may experience slow hiccups while trying to use the internet from your device. Sometimes, these problems can be attributed to your provider's DNS settings because your ISP may not always have the best DNS server speeds.
Your default DNS server directly affects how fast you’ll be able to connect to a website. So choosing the fastest server according to your location will help speed up browsing.
With DNS Changer, you can find the fastest DNS server and connect to it with just one touch!
So your browsing speed and gaming experience (ping and latency) can be improved. (But you should remember that DNS settings will not affect your internet download / upload speed but response time)
Test results showed a 132.1 percent improvement from using Google's DNS servers over using the stock DNS servers, but in real world usage, it might not be exactly that much faster. Still, this one tweak might get you finally feeling like you have a blazing connection to the internet!
With DNS Speed Test feature:
• Find & Connect the fastest DNS server based on your location & network.
• Improve web surfing speed with faster response time.
• Fix lag and reduce latency (ping time) on online games for better gaming experience.
Improve your network connection with DNS Speed Test. Find fastest DNS server and connect it with a single touch.
► No root required
► Does not consume any system resources (RAM/CPU/Battery etc.)
► DNS Speed Test feature: Find the fastest DNS server for your connection.
► WiFi / Mobile Data Network (2G/3G/4G/5G) support
► Optional IPv4 & IPv6 DNS support
► Tablet and smartphone support
► Browse faster on the net
► Improve online gaming experience
► Use preconfigured DNS lists or
► Use any custom IPv4 or IPv6 DNS server you want
► Simple Design
► Always updated for the latest Android versions.
Required Permissions And Privacy Notes
VPNService: DNS Changer uses VPNService base class to create DNS & VPN connection.
– For DNS: When your Android device connects to the Internet from a specific network, your address on the Internet (the location of your Android device in the virtual network) is called the IP address. And the IP address is a code system consisting of encrypted numbers. DNS Changer processes these numbers as site addresses by using DNS servers, and the address can be reached when searched in this way.
For VPN: DNS Changer opens an encrypted (meaning crypto) tunnel from its physical location to the opposite network. Information transmitted through this tunnel is encrypted and cannot be viewed from the outside. DNS Changer acts as a virtual network adapter with the help of the specialized network driver on your android device, giving you an IP number from the opposite network.